THE ARSENAL OF DESTRUCTION: HOW ANTIGUN GROUPS SEEK TO DISMANTLE AND DESTROY THE SECOND AMENDMENT TO THE U.S. CONSTITUTION: TWENTY-ONE MECHANISMS FOR DEFEATING THE SECOND AMENDMENT
INTRODUCTION: COMPILATION OF ANTIGUN STRATEGIES TO DEFEAT THE SECOND AMENDMENT
Suppose someone wishes to destroy the Second Amendment. How does someone do that? Antigun groups and their allies in Congress, in local and State Governments around the Country and Globalist antigun cabals around the world have devised myriad ways to do this. Yet, when giving thought to the means the antigun establishment employs to undermine the Second Amendment, you may fail to realize how vast in scope this is. We have, in the past, provided our readers with an inkling of the methods the antigun establishment employs to undermine the Second Amendment. But we wish now to deal with this singular matter in depth.
When thinking about the techniques the antigun groups use for undermining America’s Second Amendment, the public tends to compartmentalize, isolate and conflate antigun group efforts and this suggests that antigun efforts to dismember the Second Amendment embrace essentially one technique: the enactment of restrictive gun control laws. The idea is false; but it isn’t the public’s fault for thinking it true. Propagandists are busily at work on behalf of the antigun movement. And, as they work on behalf of the antigun movement, the aim of the propaganda industry is to keep the public off balance, blindly groping for meaning in all of the profusion and confusion of data.
The propagandists work behind the scenes. They seek to instill in the public mind the idea that gun ownership and possession in America is simply wrong; that Americans who wish to own, acquire, and to possess guns exhibit inappropriate and, indeed, bizarre behavior; that the wish to own and possess a firearm in a civilized society, such as America, is an example of unsound reasoning; that such thought is antithetical to the well-being of a civilized society; that a person must be up to no good to want to own and possess guns and ammunition; and that the mere desire to own firearms is evidence of psychologically odd and even wholly bizarre, deviant behavior.
Propagandists have devised substantial programs to redirect American Public thought away from a pro-gun mythos that is hardwired into Americans; a mythos that is the cornerstone of the American belief system; a mythos that is deeply etched in American law. But to eradicate the notion of the propriety of gun ownership and gun possession in America, the propagandists hit a wall: and it is that gun ownership in America is tied to the core ethos of what it means to be an American: the idea of personal autonomy. The idea of personal autonomy is deeply rooted in American culture and history. It is a curious fact, too that as efforts are underway to de-gun America and to degauss the very thought of owning and possessing a firearm, the U.S. Government makes ever more use of the military to extend its reach abroad, and it makes use of an increasingly militarized, federalized police force at home to quell “public disorder.”
As we take a close look at the various strategies employed to destroy Americans’ Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms and as we look at the ways in which propagandists strive first to convey to and second to convince the American Public that the Second Amendment is not only unnecessary but that it is, in fact, outmoded – obsolete – it is important for you to keep in mind that gun dispossession efforts are not underway simply for their own sake. What is at stake is, in fact, our way of life – America as a free republic. For, it is our free republic that is being undermined. That is really what destruction of the Second Amendment means and why it is really under attack. This idea will become clear enough to you as we investigate the various ways in which the antigun groups undermine our Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.
Antigun groups embrace a substantial arsenal of techniques to undermine the Second Amendment. Each technique is actually carefully designed and assiduously implemented for maximum effect. Together, these mechanisms operate as an inexorable battering ram to chip away at the core principle of the Second Amendment: “the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
The Arbalest Quarrel has previously pointed to a few of the techniques and mechanisms antigun groups employ in their insidious goal to undercut and ultimately to destroy America’s unique and sacred Second Amendment. This Article will point to and discuss in much more detail the multi-various methods employed by the antigun establishment to destroy our sacred Second Amendment.
Below, we set out, and in subsequent articles we discuss, the nature of the various techniques antigun groups are currently employing to undercut the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. By first articulating and then by explaining how these techniques are used by the antigun groups, you will get a better picture of just how expansive these techniques are and you will see, too, how ambitious and how creative the antigun groups are as they work toward undercutting, dismantling, and, ultimately, destroying the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
Here is what we deem, at present, to be the salient methods the antigun groups use to undercut the Second Amendment. There are probably more; undoubtedly, the antigun groups are busy concocting others even as we publish this list:
- ENACTMENT OF RESTRICTIVE GUN LAWS
- REWRITING/RECONFIGURING/RECONSTITUTING THE SECOND AMENDMENT TO UNDERCUT THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE INDEPENDENT CLAUSE: “THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.”
- EFFORTS TO REPEAL THE SECOND AMENDMENT OUTRIGHT
- INDOCTRINATION OF AMERICA’S YOUTH
- MILITARIZATION/FEDERALIZATION OF CIVILIAN POLICE FORCES ACROSS THE COUNTRY THROUGH THE MACHINATIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
- DIRECT MAINSTREAM NEWS MEDIA ATTACKS ON THE SECOND AMENDMENT
- USE OF PROPAGANDA AGAINST THE AMERICAN PUBLIC AND INDOCTRINATION OF THE PUBLIC BY MAINSTREAM NEWS MEDIA GROUPS
- SYSTEMATIC EROSION OF THE RULE OF LAW IN THE UNITED STATES
- DENIAL OF GUN POSSESSION TO ENTIRE GROUPS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS
- ILLEGAL ATTEMPTS BY CITIES AND TOWNSHIPS TO WEAKEN OR OVERRIDE STATE LAWS WHERE SUCH STATE LAWS ARE DESIGNED TO EXTEND SECOND AMENDMENT PROTECTIONS TO THEIR CITIZENS
- CREATING CONFUSION OVER THE CONCEPT OF ‘CITIZEN’ AND CREATING CONFUSION AS TO THE RIGHTS OF A CITIZEN OF THE UNITED STATES
- EXECUTIVE BRANCH OVERREACH/USURPATION OF THE LEGISLATIVE FUNCTION BY THE UNITED STATES PRESIDENT IN CLEAR DEFIANCE OF THE SEPARATION OF POWERS DOCTRINE SET FORTH IN AND THE MAINSTAY OF THE U.S. CONSTITUTION.
- OVERRIDING THE BILL OF RIGHTS THROUGH INTERNATIONAL PACTS, TREATIES, AGREEMENTS, AND CONVENTIONS
- FALLACIOUS REASONING OF ANTIGUN GROUPS AND ANTIGUN GROUP DECEPTION AS TO THEIR ULTIMATE GOAL: DE JURE OR DE FACTO REPEAL OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT TO THE U.S. CONSTITUTION
- ATTACK ON GUN RIGHTS’ ADVOCATES’ MORAL BELIEFS AND ETHICAL BELIEF SYSTEMS
- BATFE ADOPTION OF ONEROUS REQUIREMENTS FOR GUN DEALERS AND BATFE INTRUSION/ENCROACHMENT ON TRADITIONAL U.S. CONGRESSIONAL LAW MAKING AUTHORITY
- MISAPPLICATION/MISAPPROPRIATION OF THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS LIABILITY LAW AND LEGAL DOCTRINE TO UNFAIRLY TARGET GUN MANUFACTURERS
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RESTRAINT OF TRADE: COERCING LENDING INSTITUTIONS TO REFRAIN FROM GIVING LOANS TO GUN DEALERS
- MANIPULATION OF THE COMPOSITION OF STATE LEGISLATURES AND OF THE U.S. CONGRESS BY MULTI-MILLIONAIRE/BILLIONAIRE TRANSNATIONAL GLOBALISTS THROUGH THE BANKROLLING OF POLITICIANS — WHO ACQUIESCE TO THEIR WISHES, AND WHO ARE WILLING TO DESTROY THE SECOND AMENDMENT — AND THROUGH THE NAKED, SHAMELESS EXPLOITATION OF ATTACK ADS, TARGETING THE DEFENDERS OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT — THOSE POLITICIANS WHO REFUSE TO KOWTOW TO THE ANTI-AMERICAN AGENDA OF THE RUTHLESS MULTI-MILLIONAIRE AND BILLIONAIRE TRANSNATIONAL GLOBALISTS.
- GLOBAL CENSORSHIP/CONTROL OF EXPRESSION ON THE INTERNET: UNDERMINING THE SECOND AMENDMENT BY CONTROLLING MESSAGING WITH THE AIM, ULTIMATELY, OF INSIDIOUSLY DESTROYING THE SECOND AMENDMENT THROUGH AN UNCONSCIONABLE INFRINGMENT UPON THE FIRST AMENDMENT: AS CONTEMPT FOR ONE AMENDMENT OF THE BILL OF RIGHTS IS SHOWN, SO, AS WELL, IS CONTEMPT FOR THE OTHERS DEMONSTRABLY SHOWN
- DESTRUCTION OF SOVEREIGN NATION STATES AND OF THE CONSTITUTIONS OF SOVEREIGN NATION STATES THROUGH THE CREATION OF, ESTABLISHMENT OF AND INEXORABLE EXPANSION OF AN INTERNATIONAL, NEOLIBERAL INSPIRED WORLD ORDER DEDICATED TO AND WORKING TOWARD THE DESTRUCTION OF INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS, THE DESTRUCTION OF INDIVIDUAL LIBERTIES, AND THE ERADICATION OF PERSONAL AUTONOMY
As you can see, some of the antigun strategies are clear enough, but several others may not seem so. Yet, the strategies that are the least visible are all the more devious and effective in undermining the Second Amendment. This will become clear to you as we proceed in our investigation of the antigun establishment’s arsenal (strategies) of destruction.
We will be dealing with each one of the twenty-one strategies of destruction of the Second Amendment in individual articles to be posted on a regular basis during the next two months. Be mindful that this discussion is not offered simply to pique academic interest, or to satisfy one’s idle curiosity, or, worst of all, merely for amusement.
What we are discussing here are strategies that have been actually implemented in one form or another. What we are positing here is that antigun collaborators are utilizing what operates — seemingly at the moment at least — as a shotgun approach toward undermining and defeating the Second Amendment — an approach that, one realizes, is actually a cohesive, unified set of interlocking strategies — a master plan — designed to significantly curtail civilian citizen gun ownership and gun possession in the United States. What we are suggesting here is that antigun think tanks are even now busily at work coming up with ever more novel, clever and — to some — enticing strategies aimed at defeating the Second Amendment. They are devising new twists on older strategies and applying old techniques to new strategies. And they are constantly coming up with novel methodologies through which their sponsors’ endgame — the dismembering of and destruction of the Second Amendment and, with it, the end of our free Republic — will finally be realized. For, the existence of the Second Amendment is a concrete stumbling block, a frustrating constraint to the ultimate goal of these cabals: a New World Order for Western Civilization — a World Order founded upon a corporate transnational, fully global, economic initiative — one that tramples the Bill of Rights, that denies to the individual his inalienable right to be individual, that forbids him his right to be left alone, and that, at once, requires — in fact, mandates — the fracturing of, and eventual dissolution of, the very cherished concepts of ‘citizen’ and ‘Nation State.’
The antigun collaboration teams are brainstorming new ideas for defeating the Second Amendment in part to guarantee the success of their efforts: if one strategy doesn’t work, so it is reasoned, another one most assuredly will. And, several strategies together, it is also assumed, will surely serve to defeat the indomitability of the American spirit as encapsulated in the Second Amendment. The antigun collaboration teams are also mixing and matching and hatching ever more antigun ownership and possession schemes in their effort to undermine and to defeat the Second Amendment, in part, at least, simply to keep the American public off balance – to keep the public guessing, to keep the public confused as to what is on the horizon for the United States, as its very sovereignty is undermined at the behest of secretive and ruthless transnational globalist interests.
We look forward to your feedback.Copyright © 2014 Roger J Katz (Towne Criour) and Stephen L. D’Andrilli (Publius) All Rights Reserved.